Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5: Welcome to the Next Level

Okay Day 5!
I've felt an increase in sexual drive the moment I went out earlier. Seeing beautiful women I'm attracted to on the streets made me have a slight boner. It's been a while since I haven't fapped for more than five days straight so things will be a bit harder from now on. But my mind is still focused on the goal so I have other worries.

"A man must constantly exceed his level."

Other than that, I'll be starting on my new job tomorrow. Goodbye to four months of unemployment because I'm back to being a corporate slave. LOL!

That's all and Stay Strong Brothers!

2 comments:

  1. No Fap is only a start. Regular workout comes with it, naturally. Femanons will join in sooner or later. Sky is the limit.
    Let this be a covenant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awesome having actual motivation to do other things. Good Luck. Dont fap on me bro. ~ Fap Fapperton

    ReplyDelete